Tuesday, February 26, 2013

6 Months

6 months_edited-1

I can’t remember her exact 6 month stats. I do know that she was in the 90th percentile for height and weight. Her weight was around 20 lbs. I also remember her head only being in the 20th percentile. Haha! I am not used to having a child with a small head Smile

Unfortunately, this poor girl was sick all month. She had the never ending cold. It was a pretty miserable month for her. I kept waiting for her to get better before I took her 6 month photo because she looked pretty sad and not like herself. I finally got a few minutes towards the end of the month when she was feeling good. I snapped a few shots. Unfortunately they are not that great, but at least they exist.

IMG_3874 copy

IMG_3875 copy

IMG_3881 copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com