Thursday, May 23, 2013

10 Months

10 Months_edited-2

 

Annabel is on the move! She speed crawls, she rolls, she pulls herself up, and she walks all around things. She is just constantly moving. I think I miss the days where she would just stay sitting where I put her. This phase is fun too.

She is pretty strong. I have yet to see her stand on her own without holding on to something, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she could. She barley hangs on with one hand when standing. She is close to standing alone.

She says mama now! Yay!

She waves goodbye.

She is still just the happiest and the most content baby I know. She is so calm. I know that might seem contradictive to what I said above about how is she always moving. She just has such a calm and sweet spirit. She barely gets fussy when she is hungry and tired. Sometimes I get frustrated in those few minutes a day that she might be fussy. Then I remind myself how lucky I am and how I really have nothing to complain about because she really is such a good calm happy little girl.

I think I mention this every month, but those cheeks and that hair they just make me melt. She is just beautiful.

Like I said, she is on the move! It was almost an impossible feat to get a picture of her. Most of her photos were a total blur. At least she was having fun.

IMG_4696 copy

IMG_4697 copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com