Monday, May 20, 2013

8 Months

8 months_edited-1

 

She has her two bottom teeth.

She finally rolls over!

She can get into the sitting position on her own.

She is as chubby as ever. Her leg rolls and her cheeks are the best! I just went shopping and bought her all 18-24 M/2 T clothes. Actually the swimsuit I bought her is a size 4T.

She is starting to get a little shy around strangers. If she doesn’t recognize someone she just stares at them with this terrified look on her face.

I love when she is tired, because that is when she is the most ticklish. I love her little laugh.

She is such a happy a little girl. She is so calm and so sweet.

I love when she gives you her cute little smile and then tilts her head to the side. Its like she is saying, “Yea, I know I am cute.”

IMG_4326

She has a permanent bow in her hair, otherwise her hair take on a mind if its own!

IMG_4349

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com