Monday, May 20, 2013

9 Months

9 months_edited-1

Weight: 23 pounds! She is in the 95% percentile for height and weight.

Annabel finally crawls. She is a speedy one. Wow! I love to see her really crawl. Ethan never did, he just did the army crawl. I think it is extra cute watching her get around on her hands and knees.

Her top two front teeth are coming in.

She finally sleeps through the night. I think it really helps that she can finally roll over. Now she sleeps on her stomach. She seems to sleep much better in that position.

She can pull herself up. Naptime is getting tough, because she just wants to stand up. I usually have to go in and lay her down once or twice before she will fall asleep.

We had to make the switch to her big car seat, which she loves so much more. She always hated her infant car seat. She will now actually fall asleep in the car.

I finally captured a teeth smile.

IMG_4307 copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com